The progression of a typical visitor is shown above.
1. Directions for people coming by car, bus or Metro.
2. Maps Directories of the overall Louvre complex.
3. Entry to the Cour Napoleon lower Information level.
4. The COLLECTION & VISITS Information Walls.
5. Information Desk and Brochure distribution.
6. The decision to visit the COLLECTION at random OR to take one of the planned VISITS itineraries.
7. Selecting one of the 3 Pavilions - RICHELIEU, SULLY, or DENON.
8. Each route has detailed information in print and/or sign form to ease the visitor's journey.
9. Options to Exit or return to Cour Napoleon are clarified.